Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
1. Special Teacher (HI): 03 (GEN-2, SC-1); Pay: 9000/- plus 1000/- TA; Eligibility: Graduate with 50% and B.Ed(Special in VI/HI) OR 10+2 with 50% with 2 years Diploma in Special Education in HI recognized by RCI.
3. Account Assistant: 03 (1 Gen, 1 BC-A, 1 SC); Pay: 10130/-; Eligibility: Commerce Graduate with 55% marks with 2 years working experience in some reputed organisation, also having a good knowledge of TALLY 9.0 ERP.
Age: 18-40 years (Relaxation as per rules)
Way to apply: One can obtain the aplication form from the office of DPC, Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan, Room No. 66, Mini Sectt., Sirsa and after filling in it can submit to the same office on or before 15/09/2011 (Last Date).
Walk-in-Interview: The eligible candidates are invited for Interview on 26/09/2011 (10.00 AM) at the Ofiice of ADC-cum-Chairman, Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan, Sirsa.
Primary Teacher: 1370 Posts; Eligibility: 10+2 and Minimum 2 Years Diploma in Education (Hindi necessary at 10th Class level); Max. Age: General-30 Years, OBC-33, SC/ST: 35, PH: 40 years
Primary Teacher Urdu: 23 posts; Eligibility: 10+2 and Minimum 2 Years Diploma in Education (Urdu necessary at 10th Class level); Max. Age: General-30 Years, OBC-33, SC/ST: 35, PH: 45 years
Primary Teacher Tamil: 01 post (Only General); Eligibility: 10+2 and Minimum 2 Years Diploma in Education (Tamil necessary at 10th Class level); Max. Age: General-30 Years, OBC-33, SC/ST: 35, PH: 45 years
Primary Teacher Bengali: 10 posts; Eligibility: 10+2 and Minimum 2 Years Diploma in Education (Benagali necessary at 10th Class level); Max. Age: General-30 Years, OBC-33, SC/ST: 35, PH: 45 years
Teacher (Nursery) Female Only: 215; Eligibility: 10+2 and NTT/ B.Ed (Nursery); Max. Age: General-30 Years, OBC-33, SC/ST: 35, PH: 45 years
Way to Apply: Apply Online at MCD website HERE up to 08/09/2011 (LAST DATE)
For more information and online submission of application form, please visit http://220.127.116.11:8080/hrms/control/portalView
Geologist Group A: 300 posts in Geological Survey of India
Jr. Hydrologists Group A: 07 posts in Central Ground Water Board
Assistant Hydrologists Group B: 30 posts in Central Ground Water Board
Eligibility: A candidate must hold (i) Master's Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Mineral Exploration/ Hydrology OR Diploma of Associateship in Applied Geology of the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Age Limits: 21-32 years as on 1/1/2011. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS) only. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fees).
Way to Apply: Apply Online at UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in from 20/08/2011 to 19/09/2011.
Complete details and other information are available at the UPSC website at http://upsc.gov.in.
Engineers as Management Trainee: 40 posts in various disciplines, Age: Max. 25 years (as on 01/07/2011); Qualification : BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology) or equivalent with minimum 65% marks; Stipend: Rs.25000/- per month in the training period, and then Pay Scale of Rs.24900-50500/- after successful completion of training.
Officer/ Manager: 24 Posts in Marketing, Business Development & Corporate Strategy, HR, HR - Training & Development, Legal, Finance & Accounts, Taxation Cell (F & A), Company Secretary, Shipping, Environment
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (only from General and OBC candidates, others are exempted) to be deposited in the form of DD in favour of "Engineers India Limited" payable at New Delhi.
Way to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLY ONLINE on http://recruitment.eil.co.in from 24/08/2011 to 10/09/2011. Please take a printout of the application, paste the latest passport size photograph and along with the fee send it to the General Manager (HR), Engineers India Limited, 1, Bhikaji Kama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi - 110066 on or before 16/09/2011.
To get more details, please visit http://recruitment.eil.co.in
Mining Graduate Trainees (Men): 57 (+43 External) posts in E-1 Grade (Rs. 16400-40500), Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/AMIE (Mining) OR Equivalent with minimum 55% Marks. Max. Age: 28 years
Mine Surveyor (Men): 10 posts, Pay: Rs. 11724.52; Eligibility: SSC MINE SURVEYOR CERTIFICATE of Competency under Coal Mines Regulations. Max. Age: 34 years
Way to Apply: Applications can be submitted ONLE ONLINE at SCCL website www.scclmines.com from 25/08/2011 to 08/09/2011 (LAST DATE). Candidates are advised to take a print of the Online Application Form after successful registration. The printed form of the application duly signed by the candidate alongwith the photocopies of certificates should be sent to the Director, (PA&W), The Singareni Collieries Co. Ltd., Recruitment Cell, Kothagudem - 507101, Khammam District (AP) on or before 19/09/2011, superscribing the application registration number on the envelope.
Please visit http://scclmines.com/careers.asp for detailed information and online submission of the application.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Name of Post
Date of Interview/ Shorthand/ Typing Test
Venue of Interview/ Shorthand/ Typing Test
Dates for obtaining Duplicate Call Letter
Steno Typist (Hindi) for various Departments/ Boards and Corporations
Category No. 26
21, 22, 26, 27, 29, 30 September, 2011 and 4, 5 October, 2011
ITI, Ambala City
On 15, 16 September, 2011
(If not received till 14/9/11)
Junior Engineer (Electrical) in HSAMB
1/2010 Category No. 56
21, 22, 26, 27, 29, 30 September, 2011 and 4 October, 2011
PWD (B&R) Rest House, Karnal, Ambala Cantt, Rewari.
Canal Rest House, Yamunanagar.
HSSC Office, Panchkula
19/09/2011 if Roll no. is not received till 17/09/2011
Assistant in HSAMB
Category No. 52
04/10/2011 and 05/10/2011
PWD (B&R) Rest House, Karnal, Ambala Cantt.
Canal Rest House, Yamunanagar.
HSSC Office, Panchkula
03/10/2011 if Roll no. is not received till 01/10/2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
44. Aaryan Rajiv Singhal S/o Dr. Bihari Lal, Dadu Raod, Kalanwali, Sirsa (HRY)
45. Vinod Bishnoi, Ratta Khera, Teh: Ratia, Fatehabad (HRY)
46. Himanshu Mehta, Fatehabad (HRY)
47. Sh. Sushil Sharma, Manager KKG Group, Udaipur, Rajasthan
48. Mamta Arya, Dubai, UAE
49. Sr. Simran Singh Gill, Branch Manager, Gramin Shiksha, Fatehabad (HRY)
50. Kiran Godara, Fatehabad (HRY)
51. Saurabh Tuteja, Fatehabad (HRY)
52. Sunil Kataria
53. Jyoti Dumra, New Delhi
54. An unknown from Fatehabad (HRY)
55. Rohtash Jangra, Loharu, Bhiwani (HRY)
56. Rahul Sethi, Hisar (HRY)
57. Sudhir Dhira, Bani, Sirsa (HRY)
58. Naveen Kajal, Faridabad (HRY)
59. Anjali Mehta
60. Surender Jhorar, Bani, Sirsa (HRY)
61. Naveen Yadav, Madhuban, Haryana
62. Rinku Bedi RJ, Sirsa (HRY)
63. Deepak Bhatia, Fatehabad (HRY)
64. Vaishnavi Sharma
65. Trisha Mondol
66. Deepak Bajaj, Gurgaon (HRY)
67. Rakesh Kumar, Hisar (HRY)
68. Jatin Kamboj, Vanawali Sottar, Fatehabad (HRY)
69. Sanjay Kumar, Bhatta Colony, Kranti Nagar
70. Sarpanch Kulwant Kaur Maan, Bangi Dhani, Teh: Rania, Sirsa (HRY)
71. Manoj Soni, Kajalheri, Apple Institute, Fatehabad (HRY)
72. Baldev Singh, Street No. 2, Sirta Road, Arjun Nagar, Kaithal (HRY)
73. Sunder Singh PTI, VPO Bhodia Bishnoiyaan, Teh: Adampur, Hisar (HRY)
74. Monika Jangra,
75. Sachin Ratti, Shakti Nagar, Fatehabad (HRY)
76. Rajinder Singh, Hindi Teacher, Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Keharwala, Sirsa (HRY)
77. Krishan Jangra, V. Mundhal Khurd, Bhiwani (HRY)
78. Sushila W/o Sh. Saber Singh, VPO Sandlana, Hisar (HRY)
79. Rajesh Tandon, VPO Kapro, Hisar (HRY)
80. Narender Kumar, Govt. Primary School, Khairpur
81.Puneet Bansal, Sirsa (HRY)
82. Sonam Choudhary, New Delhi
83. Ish Mehta, Fatehabad (HRY)
84. Gaurav Minka, JE Sarkari Naukri
85. Sandeep Poonia, Pilani (Rajasthan)
86. Karan Dudi, Ellenabad, Sirsa (HRY)
87. Disha Roy, W.Bengal
88. Rax Jhorar, Sirsa (HRY)
89. Riya Aggarwal, Pune
90. Poonam Bajwa, New York (USA)
List of more supporters to be published soon........
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to the following posts.
Graduate Apprentice: 109 posts
1. Electronics Engineering: 30 posts
2. Mechanical Engineering: 29 posts
3. Library Science: 14 posts
4. Computer Science/Engineering: 08 posts
5. Aeronautical Engineering: 06 posts
6. Production Engineering: 05 posts
7. Chemical Engineering: 05 posts
8. Metallurgy Engineering: 04 posts
9. Electrical Engineering: 04 posts
10. Civil Engineering: 04 posts
Technician Apprentice: 158 posts
1. Mechanical Engineering: 46 posts
2. Electronics Engineering: 40 posts
3. Chemical Engineering: 25 posts
4. Computer Science/Engg: 15 posts
5. Electrical Engineering: 10 posts
6. Aeronautical Engineering: 08 posts
7. Catering Technology: 08 posts
8. Instrument Technology: 06 posts
Educational qualifications: BE/ B. Tech in first Class (Minimum 65% marks) from a recognized university for the post of Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering/Technology (first Class) from State Council/Board of Technical Education for the post of Technician Apprentice.
Age Limit: 35 Years (As on 02/09/2011) Relaxation for reserved categories as per norms.
Stipend: Selected candidates shall be given the stipend of Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 3000/- per month for the posts of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice respectively.
How to apply: The qualified candidates have to apply through online from the www.vssc.gov.in website between 17-08-2011 to 02-09-2011.
For further information, please visit the following link:
Sunday, August 21, 2011
System Proposed by civil society
No politician or senior officer ever goes to jail despite huge evidence because Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) and CBI directly come under the government. Before starting investigation or initiating prosecution in any case, they have to take permission from the same bosses, against whom the case has to be investigated.
Lokpal at centre and Lokayukta at state level will be independent bodies. ACB and CBI will be merged into these bodies. They will have power to initiate investigations and prosecution against any officer or politician without needing anyoneⳠpermission. Investigation should be completed within 1 year and trial to get over in next 1 year. Within two years, the corrupt should go to jail.
No corrupt officer is dismissed from the job because Central Vigilance Commission, which is supposed to dismiss corrupt officers, is only an advisory body. Whenever it advises government to dismiss any senior corrupt officer, its advice is never implemented.
Lokpal and Lokayukta will havecomplete powers to order dismissal of a corrupt officer. CVC and all departmental vigilance will be merged into Lokpal and state vigilance will be merged into Lokayukta.
No action is taken against corrupt judges because permission is required from the Chief Justice of India to even register an FIR against corrupt judges.
Lokpal & Lokayukta shall have powers to investigate and prosecute any judge without needing anyoneⳠpermission.
Nowhere to go - People expose corruption but no action is taken on their complaints.
Lokpal & Lokayukta will have to enquire into and hear every complaint.
There is so much corruption within CBI and vigilance departments. Their functioning is so secret that it encourages corruption within these agencies.
All investigations in Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be transparent. After completion of investigation, all case records shall be open to public. Complaint against any staff of Lokpal & Lokayukta shall be enquired and punishment announced within two months.
Weak and corrupt people are appointed as heads of anti-corruption agencies.
Politicians will have absolutely no say in selections of Chairperson and members of Lokpal & Lokayukta. Selections will take place through a transparent and public participatory process.
Citizens face harassment in government offices. Sometimes they are forced to pay bribes. One can only complaint to senior officers. No action is taken on complaints because senior officers also get their cut.
Lokpal & Lokayukta will get public grievances resolved in time bound manner, impose a penalty of Rs 250 per day of delay to be deducted from the salary of guilty officer and award that amount as compensation to the aggrieved citizen.
Nothing in law to recover ill gotten wealth. A corrupt person can come out of jail and enjoy that money.
Loss caused to the government due to corruption will be recovered from all accused.
Small punishment for corruption- Punishment for corruption is minimum 6 months and maximum 7 years.
Enhanced punishment - The punishment would be minimum 5 years and maximum of life imprisonment.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
1) Facebook par apni ID mein login karein
2) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=268971189780299 par click karein
3) Iske baad "ATTENDING" par click karein
4) "SELECT GUESTS TO INVITE" pe jayein aur apne sabhi facebook friends ko ANSHAN ke liye invite karein
Aap apni attendance 9416406497 par sms karke bhi darj karwa sakte hain........
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Assistant Loco Pilot: 16595 posts in different railway zones (UR-8170, SC-2695,ST-1589,OBC-4141, Ex-SM-1648)
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- plus grade pay Rs.1900/-
Eligibility: Matriculation or equivalent under 10+2 system and ITI diploma in any of he following trades: Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Radio/TV, Electronics Mechanic, Motor Vehicle, Wireman, Tractor Mechanic, Armature & Coil Winding Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Heat Engine, Turner, Mechinist, Refridgerator/ AC Mechanic.
Age: 18-30 years (As on 01/01/2012) Relaxation as per norms.
Application Fee: Rs.40/- for the UR/OBC candidates only in the form of IPO/ DD in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate is willing to apply. Women/ SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates are exempted from all fees.
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format should be send to the Assistant Secretary/ Member Secretary of the concerned RRB where candidate want to apply on or before 12/09/2011 (Last date). (For candidates of far-flung areas, the last date is 27/09/2011).
The detailed advertisement and application form, please visit http://rrbbhopal.gov.in/Employment_Notice/Notice_English.pdf